- Know how to find the right tenders for your business and learn what your business needs to do to fulfill the contracts you win.
- Automation, machine learning and the use of shared data will make tendering easier – but only if you’re ready for it.
- Identifying areas for improvement, plus guidance for your next tender, will help you improve your scores and chances of success.
- Flexible bid writing services to transform your specialist knowledge into persuasive content that answers every aspect of every question.
- Rest assured that your response has been double-checked, referenced correctly and submitted in time.
- Tailored, yet easily customisable answers to the most common questions you find in your tenders to save you time, bid after bid.
- Engaging, interactive workshops bringing real value to your company away day or supplier event. Half-day, full-day and bespoke options available.
- Deep-dive coaching and training, plus live bid mentoring, to drastically improve your success rates.
- Presentations, speeches or Q&A sessions offering insight and easy-takeaway tips and techniques on a variety of tendering topics.
Lyndsey was fantastic with the service that she provided for Elevate UK. As a small business, it is so important that money is well spent and I can honestly say her services are worth every penny.
I approached Lyndsey for her coaching services, wanting to improve my skills so that I can be successful in future tenders and essentially make the whole tender writing process more cost effective. I felt that Lyndsey really cared about what we wanted to achieve, not only did she ensure that the tender we were writing was the best that it could be, she also offered great insight into different methods and approaches that I can now apply to all future tenders.
We were successful in the tender that we worked on together, so we have already seen a return on the investment we made in using the coaching service and with time I'm sure that's only going to increase! Her experience is invaluable and I will definitely be using her services again in the future to further build on my skills.
Client type: Lift installation and maintenance,Managing director
I approached Lyndsey to understand the Bid and Tendering process. Lyndsey provided expert, invaluable advice with a great number of strategies and tips that I can start applying today.
She was extremely knowledgeable with over 20 years experience and I would not hesitate in recommending Lyndsey to anyone involved with procurement.
Client type: Software Development Company,Owner
Lyndsey facilitated a number of interactive sessions with our team to provide tender and bid writing training. The sessions were insightful and feedback from the team was very positive. This work enabled us to develop an improved and more robust bidding process.
Client type: Service and infrastructure design,Business Development Manager
Being able to write strong tenders and bids is essential to us for our sustainability. Lyndsey appraised a couple of our previous bids and then ran a feedback session for our Senior Management team, where together we looked at the evaluation results and discussed best practice, then went through more specific questions relating to our actual experience.
This mix of theory and practice worked really well for us as we needed to grasp both to be able to tackle the matter effectively.
Client type: Family Services CIC,Chief Executive
Lyndsey’s knowledge of the subject area was clear, as were her general warmth and enthusiasm, but what we found particularly helpful was that she took care to match what she was saying to our specific needs.
Some of the group had less bidding experience than others and she managed this well, explaining some principles more thoroughly where necessary.